Management experience is not something you pick up in an afternoon. Furthermore, the experience is not always a guarantee for success. It is what you do with your experience, that is the issue. Dion has systematically refined his experience over the years. He has held numerous management positions:
- IT project leader to the chief of a criminal investigation
- Program director with major banks to a riot police squad commander
- Assistant chief constable to the supervisory director of an insurance company
- Crisis manager to chairman of the national council of central government CIOs
- Delegation leader at the European Union to a member of the management board of the National Criminal Intelligence Division
- An IT consultant with a consultancy firm to the boss of his own private company
The common thread throughout all of this experience has been leadership: serving in so many different positions, he has developed tried and trusted leadership skills.
With his experience, he can provide a solid basis for good management. Management that is result-orientated, people-oriented, and above all, professional. This management experience is now available for hire.
In addition to management, Dion is also available for advisory services.
“Dion provides advice with added value, advice to put into practice. Strategic advice, IT strategy advice, project analysis and review. Dion Kotteman has been in charge of various large-scale, high-profile projects and major IT projects for institutions in the Netherlands and in Europe. ”
Do you want to know more about the possibilities or do you want to get in touch with each other, please fill in the contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.